Asthalin 4 Mg (Salbutamol)
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
|30 tablets in 1 strip
|6 To 15 days
What Is Asthalin 4 Mg?
‘Every breath counts’ especially when you are suffering from respiratory disorders like COPD and Asthma! However, if we focus on what experts are saying about such distressing respiratory disorders, then we will hear them saying the name of one medication repeatedly, Asthalin 4 mg! But what is COPD? And What is Asthma? And more importantly how Asthalin is keeping people safe from such disorders? Let’s understand!
‘What Is COPD?’
COPD is a group of multiple disorders that relates to human lungs and causes blockages over airflow, and because of this, the patient faces severe breathing problems! This breathing difficulty which we call COPD [Chornic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease] is far more common than we think! Because almost 16 million people only in the United States are living with COPD already!
‘What Is Asthma?’
Whenever we talk about noncommunicable diseases that are affecting both adults and children, the major disorder will always be Asthma! Here, because of the narrowing of airways and inflammation, it results in moderate to severe symptoms of wheezing, cough, tightness in the chest, and shortness of breath!
As per the researchers, there were 262 million people were affected due to Asthma in 2019! Among these, the number of casualties was 455000! Now you can understand how crucial it is to treat the people as if they have suffered enough!
Best Treatment For Respiratory Disorder!
Ideally, these sufferers should reach for expert consultation for definitive solutions like Salbutamol Tablet [Asthalin Tablet], but not many are doing that! Rather, many people are searching for solutions over the web, where they keep stumbling with exercises, allegedly helpful foods, and specific lifestyle choices! All these factors can help with the treatment of such respiratory disorders, but the primary option always should be Medical Help!
What Is Asthalin 4 Mg Used For?
- It Treats COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder]
- It Treats & Prevents Asthma
How Does Asthalin Work?
Asthalin 4 mg contains Salbutamol as its active component, which is a great bronchodilator [action: dilating bronchus- airway]! This dilation comes into effect becuase of the airway muscle relaxation! After the relaxation, the breathing [which was pretty tense once] becomes more relaxed and smooth!
How Do You Consume Asthalin 4 Mg?
- Take this Asthalin Tablet as a whole with some water, without crushing, chewing, or biting the medication!
- You should never stop taking these medications without consulting your Doctor, because in such cases, symptoms may reappear again!
- There’s no concern regarding the food and the medication! Take it anytime, before or after your meal!
- Make sure to take this medication with consistency, like daily at a fixed time, just like your Doctor has told you to!
Who Should Avoid Asthalin 4 Mg?
- When you are allergic to this Salbutamol Tablet or any other component of this medication, then the best thing would be to avoid this one! And seek expert consultation for another one!
- When you are consuming antihypertensive medication for controlling blood pressure, then you should consult your Doctor first before using Asthalin 4 mg!
- When you have a history of miscarriage, then a better thing would be to seek expert consultation before using such a Bronchodilator!
- When you are breastfeeding, then you should not start taking this medication, before consulting your Doctor!
- When you have medical conditions like, Thyroid disorder, Diabetes, or else then first reach for expert medical help!
Asthalin 4 Mg Side Effects!
Asthalin 4 mg has amazing effects on crucial breathing problems like COPD and Asthma, and there’s no doubt of it! However, there are some side effects too, which majorly are uncommon, and can be corrected without any medical help!
- Muscle cramp
- Increased heart rate
Doses that have been missed can be taken soon when remembered! So never stress about missing your dose, but be a responsible one and take it soon enough! However, you should keep one thing in mind, and that would be to avoid the missed dose when it’s time to take another regular one!
There’s one that you always should avoid and that is to consume the double doses! Because overdosing can never be good for your health and may cause moderate to severe adverse effects on your health! So, at times of overdosing, always get expert medical help right away!
Who Manufactures Asthalin 4 Mg?
Cipla company, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is the manufacturer of Asthalin 4 mg!
What Is The Correct Dose of Asthalin 4 Mg?
The ideal correct dose for an Asthalin Tablet can only be decided by your Doctor! Because only they can advise you after assessing your condition, age, and body weight!
The Best Place To Buy Asthalin 4 Mg In The USA!
When the breaths can be free is fine to Buy Asthalin or any medications, without any stress of high prices, and quality checks- that is the best place to buy any medication! Secure Medz is the right place to purchase any medication in every measure!
What Is Asthalin?
A famous bronchodilator to cure respiratory disorders like COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder] and Asthma!
How To Use Asthalin Tablet?
As per the guidance of your Doctor, because they have checked you and your health throughout!
Is Asthalin And Salbutamol Same?
Salbutamol is the active component in Asthalin Tablets and it further is a Bronchodilator!
Is Asthalin Good For Cough?
It does provide relief from cough and other symptoms of a cold! So yes, it’s good for relieving cough!
Can I Take Asthalin Tablet Every Day?
The best to take an Asthalin Tablet is whatever the Doctor has told you to! And yes you can take an Asthalin Tablet every day if your Doctor has advised you to!