Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg (Budesonide)
|200 MDI in 1 Inhaler
|6 To 15 days
What is Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg [Budesonide]?
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg is a corticosteroid that serves humanity by relieving symptoms of Asthma and allowing people to breathe as smoothly as possible. It is a steroid, and because of its great actions in preventing Asthma, people call it ‘Preventer’! But first, let us describe what Asthma is and how distressing its symptoms can be!
Asthma And Its Finest Prevention With Budecort Inhaler!
Asthma is one of the most prominent terms among chronic lung disorders, in which the airway gets inflamed, swollen, and constricted, leaving very little space for the air to flow! This prominent chronic lung disorder brings frequent wheezing, extreme coughing, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and CHEST PAIN!
With these symptoms, there’s also abnormally high mucus secretion that keeps adding trouble! So what we need to do for prevention is to use it well as per the Doctor’s guidance[as it only prevents ASTHMA; so don’t use it while you’re already having an Asthmatic attack]!
What is Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg Used for?
- It Prevents Asthma
What Are The Benefits Of Budecort Inhaler for Asthma?
The key content of this Budecort Inhaler is Budesonide, which is a steroid, or Corticosteroid to be exact, and works on preventing the airway cells from releasing specific chemicals that would cause such inflammation, & swelling!
Because of this, there could be no constriction in the airway passage and no further possibility of an Asthmatic Attack! But the catch here is that the Budesonide Inhaler wouldn’t stop an ongoing asthmatic attack. Therefore, you should buy a ‘reliever’ that can help you relieve such misery!
Regarding The Usage of Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg
- First of all, you should continue to use it until your Doctor says so to hold it!
- It is strictly for inhalation purposes only, and that too only through the mouth, not the nose.
- Please read the instructions pretty well before using it, and ask your Doctor all the questions you have in mind!
- Shake the inhaler well every time before you use it.
- Maintain the consistency of using it every day at the same time.
- Inform your Doctor beforehand if you’re using another inhaler!
How To Use Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg?
- You should first place the mouthpiece in your mouth between your teeth and hold it tightly!
- Take a long, deep breath by pressing the upper part of the canister firmly!
- How many puffs? This is the query that you can solve after assessing your condition.
- Keep a gap of 30 seconds between each of your inhalation.
Who Should Avoid Budecort Inhaler?
- Times when one is already living with an ongoing infection of the mouth, lung, or any liver disorder, then it is time to consult a Doctor before using this Budesonide Inhaler!
- Maintain a safe distance from the people who already have been infected with cold or flu!
- Only use this Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg in pregnancy when your Doctor has prescribed it!
- You should only use this Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg while breastfeeding when your Doctor has prescribed it!
What Are The Side Effects of Budecort Inhaler?
There are some possible side effects that one can face, but they are not so common! Inform your Doctor if these symptoms keep persisting rather than just solving them on their own!
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Irritation in throat
- Difficulty in deglutition
- Fungal infection of the oral cavity
Rare Side effects
- Depression or anxiety
- Muscle spasm
Who Manufactures Budecort Inhaler?
There is a leading global pharmaceutical company named CIPLA, and this exact organization is manufacturing this efficient prevention Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg!
What Is The Correct Dose Of Budesonide Inhaler?
The correct dosage for every person varies as per their physical and medical condition; that is why one should always consult their respective Doctors first before starting Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg!
Missed A Dose Of Budecort Inhaler!
Missing a dose, even though sticking to regularity, is seemingly unavoidable, and it can happen usually. So have it soon, or avoid it when there’s already time for the next dose so you can avoid overdoing it!
When You Overdose Of Budecort Inhaler!
You have to press the button to release the medication, so there’s very little possibility of overdosing; but still, when you’re feeling something other than relief, inform your Doctor!
The Best Place To Buy Budecort Inhaler In the USA!
When it comes to respiration, we shouldn’t leave any stone unturned! But when it comes to saving more money, searching for low Budesonide Costs at my nearest pharmacy won’t help that much, as no pharmacy can offer you heavy discounts like us! Secure Medz, where every medication is available at pocket-friendly rates!
What Is The Use Of Budecort 200 Mcg Inhaler?
It’s a steroid, or Corticosteroid to be exact, that works on preventing the airway cells from releasing specific chemicals that would cause such inflammation, & swelling!
What is the age limit for Budecort inhaler 200?
This medication can be used by adults, teenagers, and children who are above the age of 6 years! And there’s further guidance that you should keep in mind before starting to use this medication.
How Many Times Can I Use Budecort?
You shouldn’t use this inhaler more than two times a day, and you should never exceed the limit given by your Doctor!
Is Budecort Inhaler Safe?
Though there are some possibilities of side effects, when you’re using this after consulting your Doctor, it’s probably safe!
Is Budecort A Steroid?
Yes, It is a steroid [Corticosteroid to be exact], and because of its great actions in preventing Asthma, it is also known as ‘Preventer’!