|Eyelashes Growth, Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension
|Mac Medilife Pvt Ltd
|3ml in bottle
|6 To 15 days
What is MacProst [Bimatoprost]?
Doctors often prescribe MacProst [Bimatoprost] Eye Drops to tackle and manage high pressure in the Eye [also known as Ocular Hypertension] and Glaucoma! These abnormal conditions result from a fluid disturbance in the Eye, which happens due to an increase in the IOP [Intra-optical pressure]!
MacProst And Its Magical Effects Against Visual Impairment
High pressure in such delicate organs like the Eye can be pretty dangerous, as there are always possibilities of visual impairment and blindness, too! The further high pressure brings higher chances of optic nerve damage, which would eventually lead to blindness!
That is why we need something that can decrease the IOP [Intra-ocular pressure] and keep the aqueous humour [fluid present in the Eye] well balanced! Ergo, this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution comes into the picture!
What is MacProst Used for?
- Ocular Hypertension
What Are The Benefits Of MacProst?
These Bimatoprost Eye drops come from a family named Prostaglandin Analogue, which is famous for reducing the risk of Ocular Hypertension and its progression, as it induces the flow of fluid from the Eye to the blood!
Instruction Regarding The Usage of Eye Drops
- Never stop Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution on your own [if a doctor prescribes it to you] because your Doctor has prescribed it to you for controlling the intra-ocular pressure; stopping it abruptly would be risking your vision.
- Before using it, clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Examine the dropper and check if it’s cracked or damaged! But don’t touch it with your hands!
- Take your regular dose, and close your Eyes for a while [at least for 2-3 minutes].
- Wipe that extra liquid with a tissue, and clean your surroundings of an eye.
- If you’ve been advised to take drops in the same, then wait for around 5 minutes before instilling another drop.
Lastly, wash your hands clean after closing the Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.
Who Should Avoid MacProst?
- People who are allergic to Bimatoprost or any other component of the medication.
- People who are going to drive should avoid these drops at that particular time, as they can blur your vision.
- People who are living with kidney or liver disorders should only take these Bimatoprost Eye Drops after consulting their Doctor.
- For the child’s safety, one should only take medication after consulting with the Doctor during the period of breastfeeding.
- People who are alcoholics should keep a distance from it while they’re on this medication.
What Are The Side Effects of MacProst?
With great effects, though uncommon, there are possible side effects One should look out for! Most of the time, they don’t require medical attention for themselves, but there can be times when they should be informed by the Doctor!
- High sensitivity to light
- Redness in the eyes
- Irritation in the eyes
- Burning in the eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Drooping of Eye
- Blurry vision
Who Manufactures MacProst?
MacProst Eye Drops is a fantastic product manufactured by Mac Medilife Pvt Ltd—A group of companies that comes forward for the people with their complete devotion!
What Is The Correct Dose Of Bimatoprost Eye Drops?
The frequency throughout the day, the number of drops, and the exact timings of administration are the questions people often seek answers to! So get to your Doctor for that, as they can only provide you with the ideal answers to these after assessing your overall health first!
Have You Missed A Dose Of MacProst?
There can be times when a person can miss a dose, and they can take it soon; they remember and move forward! However, when they’ve already reached the time of the next dose, then they shouldn’t compensate with two doses; they should just take only one and avoid overdosing.
When You Overdose Of MacProst!
Be regular and specific with the time and doses, and don’t overconsume it, as overdosing can be very dangerous [as it brings the possibility of moderate to severe adverse effects]! But at times when it has already been done, then reach for immediate medical care right away!
The Best Place To Buy Bimatoprost Eye Drops In the USA!
With pain and uneasiness in the eyes, we don’t want you to go anywhere searching for medication with better availability and much better price, where you can just order them from your home! Through Secure Medz, you get direct access to avail of every medication at way lower prices compared to the market!
What Is Bimatoprost Used For?
Bimatoprost comes from a family named Prostaglandin Analogue, famous for reducing the risk of Ocular Hypertension and its progression, as it induces the flow of fluid from the Eye to the blood! Heling manage Ocular Hypertension & Glaucoma!
Is Bimatoprost A Prostaglandin?
Yes, Bimatoprost does belong to the Prostaglandin Analogue family, which has been used for managing increasing pressure in the IOP [Intraocular Pressure]!
Who should not use bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution?
As we have mentioned above, that people living with kidney,
Is Bimatoprost Safe For Eyelashes?
Well, if one is using the medication for eyelash growth, it can be applied over, after which one should wipe out the extra residues [that come in contact with other skin areas].
Can I Use MacProst With Alcohol?
People should keep a distance from alcohol while they’re using this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution, as it’s not safe.